Saturday, January 16, 2010

Telephone Switching System Where Can I Find A System That Will Illuminate A Light When A Phone Is In Use?

Where can I find a system that will illuminate a light when a phone is in use? - telephone switching system

I am in an open office with 10 phones. I wish I had a single point of light will illuminate when the device is in use. The system should be plug and play, and do not interfere with the operation mode phones.

I can also provide added functionality to work manually with a light switch.

Thus, the light comes on when someone on the phone or when you press a switch.

2 comments:

classics... said...

You must live in a foreign or very inexpensive office. An office, which I've heard that many, if not less, have at least one call center and laying of pipelines in operation.

If you have a PBX at home, check with the supplier.
If you use a standard phone telco, they ask.
If you do not have a telephone, mobile phones can be found online indicators used.
In an office, I would not.

TV guy said...

You can only buy a display light for each mobile phone, but if you turned on the phone, you need the telephone switch that connects mobile phones to access all 10.

Perhaps you can buy for your phone and in a panel.

http://www.headsets.com/headset/Busy-Lig ...

I do not know why change is necessary, but it would be very difficult to find.

Post a Comment