Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Natural Remedies For Sour Stomach Natural Remedies For Infant Reflux............?Please Help?

Natural Remedies for infant Reflux............?Please Help? - natural remedies for sour stomach

My 10 weeks. breasefed girl and she was very strict obtaining a gas during feeding into and out of the chest after 3 min.s. His frequent crying and SS are dark green, and urinates regularly. I Stay Away from peanut butter, cabbage and broccoli. She vomited frequently and sometimes the liquid is still missing white with small groups and smell sour. Often he wakes up after only an hour (half hour Somethimes) sleep crying out loud. I hate the fact that it is soo uncomfortable that I do not want to put in a bottle, add corn and rice, so that I can help. I will try everything, of course.
We began to support his sleep.
Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment