Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Proxy For Facebook What Is A Good Facebook Proxy Website That Allows You To Post On People's Walls, Send Messages, Etc?

What is a good facebook proxy website that allows you to post on people's walls, send messages, etc? - proxy for facebook

My Facebook page in my house was locked and I needed a good proxy site Facebook. I have only the Internet allows me to see my Facebook account, but do not let me send in the walls of peoples or news, etc. Please, please, if you please, if you know a good facebook proxy site, post it here. THANK YOU.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really need a VPN http://www.surfbouncer.com perspnal want to make it right. The VPN is to allow all content to function properly. The proxy can not all flash and Java through, so that you can not load the entire contents of Web pages. Therefore, have failed in many quarters. That's what I use and it works.

Post a Comment