Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nutro Max Printable Coupons Has Anyone Heard Of The Nutro Max And Natural Choice Dry Cat Food Recall?

Has anyone heard of the Nutro Max and Natural Choice dry cat food recall? - nutro max printable coupons

Usually I am the dog, but I only saw this line. It is a reminder of Nutro cat food and although I know it's not really a question, just wanted to spread the word. It is recommended to eat this product. You are on the website of Pet Supplies Plus. Too much potassium and zinc. I never want to see more of it, a baby dying from something like that.

3 comments:

Dances With Woofs! said...

Yes.I bought a sack, two weeks ago and my cat started throwing the next day and lasted for four days.I do not think there any foods, because they released still eat well and live spirits.Then NOW! and he knew immediately that it up.I take away the food and took the bag to stopped.I Tractor Supply and got my money back.The cats eat Eagle Pack Holistic Chicken Soup Purina ONE and vomiting are more in order - not.

Rachael - Take the food, where you bought it and Wil will receive a full refund.

paivaani said...

YES! I never really on Friday and again all my cat food and PetSmart said it was only for Nutro MAX Online, and everything that was taken was removed from the shevles.
Retirement is not something serious, but there was no confusion about the amount of potassium additives in foods for older cats can be dangerous.
Nevertheless, I bought a bag of Royal Canin replace

Rachael said...

Actually, feeding my cats Nutro and have intended to throw some food and to get new, as I just found out recently about this. Here's a question ... although they are still my left and complete dry food with wet cat food animal feed (not affected by the recall)?

Post a Comment