Friday, February 12, 2010

Does The Flu Delay Your Period I Had The Flu Like A Week Ago...could This Be The Reason My Period Has Been Delayed?

I had the flu like a week ago...could this be the reason my period has been delayed? - does the flu delay your period

I had the flu a week ago and now my time is too late. I had the flu when I lost weight and was very weak and tired. I am in Aderal (which decreases appetite) and my diet is not always a good time, but my time is usaully. I think I'm better than 3 or 4 days too late with no signs of leaving. Do you think that you might be pregnant. My partner and I try to always have safe sex, but theres been some cases where this has been done by the method "already," he said, HES 99%, what else to do, something in me but I turned myself out ! HELP PLEASE!

2 comments:

jas&jenna's mom said...

I want to use HPT in a week or sojust, to be sure.

KEZA said...

Hello and sounds of what may be pregnant, that atleast give it another week, if not received, then I'll usually the sign of the coming weeks, or perhaps later to extract, because everyone else

Post a Comment