Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Daughters Low Self Esteem Should I Take My Daughter Out Of Special Ed? Switching Schools 12/1 And She Is Shy And Low Self Esteem?

Should I take my daughter out of special ed? switching schools 12/1 and she is shy and low self esteem? - daughters low self esteem

I will try to do so soon.
She is 9 and is in the 4th Class. It is in a class of integration will be, at the Resource Room x 5 with a second teacher in the classroom will reinforce the lessons learned. It starts the year in college and then we move to a new school district on 1 December, a kindergarten through 6th Class.

Now she likes to read and likes the school. She received a 98 on his math final was a testing time in the ADD, SUB mult, and div is also a student but my son in the 6th and do not need to extra help.
It has an intellectual disability with an IEP.

In the state of the ELA has been getting above average in mathematics and 470 who received the state with the highest score you can.
I had them in class, because IntermedIATE school is demanding and the emphasis is on independence
At school, children said they have stupid, because it is in the resource room and already have a low self-esteem.
I want to help you, you feel at ease with itself

No comments:

Post a Comment