Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sinus Arrhythmia More Condition_symptoms Slow Heart Beat And Sinus Arrhythmia?

Slow heart beat and sinus arrhythmia? - sinus arrhythmia more condition_symptoms

So I went to the emergency room recently after an EKG, he experienced chest pains and a very low heart rate.
My heart was 41 beats per minute. I am not a world class athlete, I'm in good shape and I am overweight, so I am concerned.
The doctor told me that I had a sinus arrhythmia, but no answer to the pain he felt in his chest and said it was just stress.
He said there is no treatment for cardiac arrhythmias, is good, but I'm worried because I still have pain in my chest and my pulse is still very low. (He also said that low heart rate is fine.) Has anyone any idea what could happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment